Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private walking tour (Licensed Guide)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: "The Feast in the House of Levi" By Veronese, "Pietà" by Titian, "Tempest" by Giorgone, "Legend of Saint Ursula", "Procession in St Mark's Square" by Bellini, "Miracle of the Slave" by Tintoretto etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in front of the main entrance of the Accademia.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 280 EUR + 16.5 EUR / adult (1.5 EUR / child), skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 2-hour private walking tour of the Gallerie Dell'Accademia, your professional English speaking licensed guide will show you some of the most beautiful masterpieces of this museum. The Gallerie dell’Accademia has the world’s most important collection of Venetian paintings. The range of paintings extends from the Gothic to the Rococo and contains works by all well known Venetian artists like for instance Bellini, Carpaccio, Titian, Giorgione, Veronese, Tintoretto, Tiepolo, Bassano, Canaletto and Pietro Longhi...
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see. You are in command, this is YOUR PRIVATE WALKING TOUR.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can so that you get a good impression of the Venetian Painting over the centuries.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program in the middle of your stay, if you are in Venice for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We normally meet you for this tour directly in the lobby of your hotel in the Historical Venice or directly at the entrance of the Gallerie Dell'Accademia.