Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with a Licensed Guide
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: A dozen puzzles/enigmas about the main masterpieces by Bellini, Canaletto, Tintoretto, Titian, Veronese etc.
- Meeting Point: in front of the Gallerie Dell'Accademia's main entrance
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people.
- Price: 320 EUR + 16.5 EUR / adult (entrance tickets included)
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
It is time to bring your children to the Gallerie Dell'Accademia! We promise fun, adventure and learning for the whole family!
Our treasure hunt is designed for children ages 6 to 12 years old but of course older children can join too! They will certainly have fun trying to compete with the younger ones. Our child-friendly guides are professionally licensed and have a passion for history and art. Not only do they have a passion for history and art, they have a passion for sharing their knowledge and making it accessible for all ages.
The whole visit will be conducted as a treasure hunt. In each room you will enter with your guide. The children (along with their parents) will have to search for the details, answers to the questions and look for specific pieces of art (the answers will be provided in a little booklet at the beginning of the of the tour). This will help the kids concentrate on the masterpieces they are admiring while looking at them detail. In the meantime, the guide will also provide a background of each piece of art and its history, so that everyone learns at the same time. The focus will be on the masterpieces of the Gallerie Dell'Accademia by Canaletto, Veronese, Titian, Tintoretto etc. We not only want everyone to have an enjoyable experience, but we want your children to say "The Accademia Treasure Hunt was the highlight of my trip to Venice!" You will be happy not only because your children took an interest in art, but also because they can talk proudly of it as little art experts. At the end of the tour, we will reward the new found expert with a prize! After all, they took great effort in gathering the clues. They well deserve a treasure themselves!