Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a driver-guide (or on option, for an extra cost, with a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 9 hours
- Tour highlights: Pieve di Cadore (Home of the famous painter Titian), Lake Santa Caterina (also known as Auronzo Lake), Lake Misurina, Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Cortina d'Ampezzo...
- Meeting Point: Piazzale Roma
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 800 EUR for 1 to 3 guests and 1000 EUR for 4 to 7 guests (entrance fees included)
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
The Dolomites, declared in 2009 a UNESCO World Heritage Site and called by Le Corbusier "the most beautiful work of architecture ever seen" offer some of the best mountain thrills in Europe: they are, in fact, the otherworldly pinnacles that Leonardo depicted in the background of his Mona Lisa.
During this full day private tour of the Dolomites & Cortina, you will be picked up at Piazzale Roma by our driver-guide in Venice and he will drive you to Pieve di Cadore (1.5-hour drive from Venice). Our professional guide will show you breathtaking landscapes dominated by jagged ridges and towering rock formations, stunning high-altitude glacial lakes and several mountain passes. You will then be immersed in the magnificent Cortina D’Ampezzo, known as the Queen of the Dolomites. Italy’s premier mountain resort is exclusively positioned in the breathtaking mountains and is a symbol of style, fashion and the Italian way of life. After a brief visit to the most famous Corso Italia, you’ll have the opportunity (if weather/season permitting) to take the cable car to the summit.
After lunch, you will discover Misurina Lake, where you will be struck by the beauty of its romantic Lake, located at 1756 metres above sea level, the gorgeous panorama of the “Tre Cime di Lavaredo” and the ever-green woods.
Later in the afternoon, our driver-guide will bring you back to Venice (2-hour drive).
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is from Piazzale Roma in Venice.
It is also possible to pick you up somewhere else at an extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.
Please note that from 15 November until 31 March, this tour includes San Candido and Lake Braies instead of Tre cime di Lavaredo and Lake Misurina. And from last week of November until 6th January you will be able to experience the lively Christmas Market in San Candido on top.