Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour (licensed guide)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour highlights: St Mark's Square & Basilica, Doge's Palace, Bridge of Sighs, Teatro La Fenice, Rialto Bridge, Marco Polo's House, Bovolo Staircase etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: Piazza San Marco (or alternatively at your hotel/apartment).
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 participants
- Price: 350 EUR for 2-7 people + 28 EUR/person including entrance tickets
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is a private guided walking tour which lasts 3 hours and takes you along the most beautiful landmarks of Venice.
We will depart at Piazza San Marco and start with the guided visit of St Mark's Basilica, one of the best known examples of Italo-Byzantine architecture. We will then continue to the Doge's Palace for a quick tour inside before continuing to the Rialto Bridge. Then we will walk to the other interesting districts like San Polo, Cannaregio, Dorsoduro or Castello etc.
This tour will give you a great introduction of Historical Venice, its architecture and its hidden canals as well as its charming districts.
Venice is a very nice city to walk through (but a real maze for non insiders) and you will see details that you only can catch while walking, this is the best way to experience Venice while taking the time to actually "live" the Queen of the Adriatic.
Your professional guide will be with you at all times and share her passion for the City, its history and its architecture. She will provide you with as many information as you need in a fun and interesting way, to make this tour the highlight of your stay in Venice. Please note that we can meet you at the hotel if you wish as long as this one is centrally located. If you wish your guide to meet you there, please make sure to tell us in the comments when you book your tour online. We can arrange, at an extra cost, a pickup at your hotel/apartment and private boat transfer to San Marco pier in order to avoid wasting energy on early morning.