Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour (Licensed Guide)
- Duration: 2 hours
- Tour highlights: Academy of Fine Arts (Accademia), Bridge of Wonders, Campo San Barnaba, Fondamenta degli Incurabili, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Ca’ Dario, View of Redentore Church and Giudecca Island, Punta della Dogana, Church of the Madonna della Salute (all these attractions are only seen from outside)
- Pick-up/Drop-off: your hotel or Campo San Bartolomeo (whatever you like the most)
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 280 EUR for 1 to 7 people (in option, we can also arrange a romantic 40-min gondola ride at the end of the tour for an extra 120 EUR)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 2-hour private walking tour of Venice by night, your professional English speaking licensed guide will show you some of the most beautiful landmarks of Venice in the night such as the Accademia, the Bridge of Wonders, Campo San Barnaba, Fondamenta degli Incurabili, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, Ca’ Dario, View of Redentore Church and Giudecca Island, Punta della Dogana, Church of the Madonna della Salute (all these attractions are only seen from outside). Venice is renowned as one of the world's most charming city during daylight but at night it wears a different cloak of mystery and fog which increases even more its charming power. The city’s nature radically changes under the moonlight, from crowded island rich in energy it morphs into a calm and timeless setting. As night falls in Venice, the colors of the city come alive thanks to the brilliant lighting. Thanks to our licensed guide, you safely explore the maze of side canals, passages and alleyways in Venice.
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see. You are in command, this is YOUR PRIVATE WALKING TOUR.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can during these 2 hours.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program in the middle of your stay, if you are in Venice for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We normally meet you for this tour directly in the lobby of your hotel in the Historical Venice or directly at the Campo San Bartolomeo.